Our Orlando and Altamonte Springs Hair Salons will be reopening Monday, May 11, 2020 and are ready to service our clients. See below for how we are continuing to keep our clients first by taking additional precautions as recommended by the CDC.
UPDATE May 8, 2020
We care about keeping you and our community healthy, so we are taking extra precautions to protect our clients and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Some of the extra precautions we are taking include:
- Wearing gloves and a face mask
- Frequent hand washing
- Workspaces and tools are sanitized throughout the day and between each appointment
- Disinfect frequently touched objects, surfaces and door handles
- We are using contactless transaction whenever possible
- We have hand sanitzer and soap available for clients
- Reducing density in our waiting area
- We ask that all clients book an appointment ahead of time
- Arrive on time, rather than early for your appointments
- We ask clients to wait outside or in their vehicle until you receive a text that your appointment is ready
- THE WAITING AREA IS LIMITED - NO EXTRA GUEST
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Self-care is particularly important right now, so we are doing everything we can to keep our clients healthy.
Stay safe and see you soon!